Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gadgets

Swiftpoint SLIDER

When I’m using my laptop for any length of time I grow tired of using the trackpad. I almost always keep a travel mouse with me, which is a good alternative, however, if you don’t have a good mousing surface you may want to look into this Swiftpoint SLIDER.

This tiny gadget is actually a mouse, or at least that’s the closest thing I can compare it to. There are a couple of ways to hold it, either grip it similar to a pen (shown above) or you can lie it down and move it with your thumb sitting on top of it. It will work on most flat surfaces, including on top of your laptop keyboard. I’ll use my travel mouse on the palm rests just below the keyboard, but that’s not always enough room, so this would certainly give you a larger area to work with.

No comments: